JACKSONVILLE, FLA. JULY 28, 2016 - SIG University, the premier online certification program for professionals in sourcing, outsourcing and services is pleased to announce the appointment of four senior executives to the SIG University Advisory Board, including:
- Jennifer Cicinelli, Director, Procurement, Ann Inc.
- Patrick Eckhart, Head of Indirect Procurement, Cardinal Health
- Justin McBryan, Talent Development Manager, IBM
- Neil McGrail, Director of Operations, Allegis Global Solutions
“We are so excited to welcome these sourcing champions and thought leaders to the SIG University advisory board,” said Mark Pollack, SIG University Vice President. “They come to us with a depth of practical expertise, first hand knowledge of what is needed to address the skills gaps in their organizations and a passion for continuing education. Their insights are critical to the strategic direction for SIG University.”
Terms for the new SIG University board members commence immediately. They join the following existing board members:
- Mike Beals, Founder and President, Governance Academy
- Tom Ciardiello, Vice President, Strategic Sourcing, Options Clearing Corporation
- Clyde Dornier, former SVP and CPO, the Freeman Company
- Antonio Humphreys, Senior Manager, Adobe
- Lawrence Kane, Senior Leader, Boeing
- Bonnie Keith, President, The Forefront Group
- Deborah Manos-McHenry, Senior Vice President and Chief Sourcing Officer, Huntington National Bank
- Brad Peterson, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Kate Vitasek, Author and Educator, University of Tennessee
About SIG University
SIG University, http://www.siguniversity.org is offered in an online learning atmosphere that focuses on enhancing skills for professionals in sourcing and procurement. Its asynchronous virtual environment allows an education without borders, helping working professionals gain the skills they need to compete in the jobs they want. SIG University certification signifies a high level of accomplishment and validates proficiency in all areas of sourcing.
SIG, http://www.sig.org is a membership organization for sourcing, outsourcing and procurement executives from Fortune 500/Global 1000 organizations and the advisors who serve them. We are widely known as a forum for sharing “next” practices and thought leadership through live networking events, virtual forums and a comprehensive online SIG resource center (SRC). The organization is unique in that it blends practitioners, service providers and advisory firms in a non-commercial environment. SIG has recently launched SIG University, a one-of-a-kind certification and training program for professionals and executives seeking deep expertise in sourcing and governance for themselves or their teams. In addition, we recently added UK-based Outsource magazine as a SIG brand, which provides us with unrivaled digital content for the opinion-formers and decision-makers at the heart of the outsourcing space.